(ir a versión en español)
Well done! you've reached the store and I am sure you will find many images of beautiful locations for that particular wall you have in mind.
It's my opinion that nothing beats a wonderful photo hanging on your favorite wall so I definately recommend you get a large print. In any case, there are a couple predefined alternatives for you to choose from in an effort to guarantee your satisfaction.
1) Signed and/or Numbered Prints:
2) Unsigned/Un-numbered Prints
Now, if you haven't done so it's time to go into your favorite gallery and select those perfect photos for your walls.
|Landscapes||Images of the most beautiful locations I've seen along my trips|
|Cityscapes||Images of beautiful Urban locations mixing nature and human-made elements|
|Animals||Wild and city animals in their habitats|
|Street||Scenes cut out of every day life|
|Images of beautiful locations that also help people heal faster and keep a positive mental attitude.|
The Definite List on Why You Should Purchase some Art Today - adapted from the list at Artbusiness.com
1) Art is a powerful form of expression not only for the artists who create it, but also for those who own it.
2) Art allows people to express their individuality and to represent their beliefs, feelings, hopes, convictions and philosophies.
3) Art encourages people to ask questions, introspect, think about new ideas and to take brief moments to reflect on more than just the mundanities of our daily existences.
4) Art improves our quality of life - think about the difference between a room with bare walls and one with walls full of art.
5) Art inspires us to think about and even visualize how life might one day be better than it is now.
6) Art stimulates conversation. It gives people permission to share thoughts, feelings, ideas and impressions.
7) Art prompts children to ask questions and encourages them to fantasize, imagine, explore and expand their perceptions of reality.
8) Art teaches children how to be creative and have fun with life and gives them permission to do so as well.
9) Art personalizes and transforms the places where we live and work into unique, beautiful and engaging environments.
10) Most artists believe that making art and making the world a more beautiful place is more important than making money.
11) An original work of art radiates the personality, abilities, creativity, insight, inspiration, technical mastery of the artist who created it.
12) People who own art are not only able to experience, but also be inspired and uplifted by these qualities on an ongoing basis.
13) An original work of art reflects, enhances and sometimes even magnifies the personality of the individual who owns it.
14) Original works of art have a certain energy about them, you know just by looking at it that another human made it.
15) Many of the great personal art collections either end up in museums or become museums in and of themselves.
16) Art makes people proud to work where they do. They point to their corporate or workplace art collections with pride.
17) Owning original art has unequivocally positive effects for those who own it. Simply put, it makes life more livable.
18) Business people know that many people decide where to spend their time and money based on the art on display.
19) Art is environmentally friendly, energy efficient and easy to maintain.
20) Art never outlives its usefulness. In fact, it only gets better with time.
21) Your ongoing support provides artists with the means to continue improving the quality of life for everyone.